Tuesday, September 8, 2009

A little nothing really.

Just because I haven't written in a while I feel as though I need to say a little bit of something, the problem is I can't think of anything to say really.
There's a girl that sits near me who chews really loudly and I can hear her eating chips, I can actually tell what she's eating every time she eats, I can tell when it's a sandwich because of the squishy sound, I can tell when it's carrots because of the snap. I also get the pleasure of hearing her blow her nose and swear at her computer. oh GodLIZza, I owe you so much.
One day she was annoying me so much that I swept my hands all over my desk and knocked everything over just to make more noise than she was. It worked until she asked me if I was ok... then I felt bad.
She's actually very nice.
Another thought that goes through my head is; sometimes I wish I were a guy, because they can pee standing up and I think that's cool! (GodLizza "NOM NOM") I also think that having facial hair might be fun somethimes! Every now and then Murray and I stroke our invisible beards.
("CHOMP CHOMP")
Also, this weekend when Christine and Murray and I were in Canmore we went into the 2nd hand bookstore and found a book called "what are drugs?" it's a kids book, and it was really disturbing, it had a whole page dedicated to Cocaine. I should have bought it, I still regret not buying it. So if you're ever in Canmore's 2nd hand (CHOMP NOM) bookstore please go into the kids section and look for it. It's only $2.50, totally worth it.

CHOMP NOM CHOMP CRUNCH CHOMP... OMG.....

2 comments:

  1. May I suggest making soup and slurping every single spoonfull until your done. Its clearly time to fight fire with fire.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should poo on her desk, that'll show her!

    ReplyDelete