Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Trampizzzoline

karmap0lice said...
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO! NO! NO! Fuck Ted! FUCK! WHY?!? Shit. That sucks. Tannahills?Also...Dear Ask Asha Blargh,I like coffee. What's your favorite drink?

Dear Karma,
yes. I am not pleased with Ted and his decision to ruin my life. However I do plan on buying a trampoline because I just can't live without it. In the mean time I guess we will have to go see the Tannahills. Blast them and their half naked cleaning habits!

Also,
I also like coffee, I had one and a half this morning. My favorite drink? well that's a toughy! I mean I like alcoholic beverages. Specifically the Patio Joe from Original Joes. But as far as virgins go... and believe me, I know virgins. I enjoy a good cherry juice box. They are hard to find, but worth the search.

love from
Asha
JenShithead said...
It may be for the better, that is the trampoline of death.
Dear Jen,
just because you can't jump up and down without somehow hurting yourself...
Also, the injury caused you to go the physio, in which you get handled by a ridiculously hot therapist, and so the trampoline actually helped you.
amirite?
Asha

3 comments:

  1. Check out kijiji or craig's list - you might be able to find something free or cheap!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right, our hands touched last night, it was magical.

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. Haha - you like virgin cherries. Gross.

    ReplyDelete