Monday, July 13, 2009

Ho Hum

What a dreary and sad type of Monday. It's only fitting that I find Plain White T's on my ipod. It's like the whole city gets hungover after stampede is over. On the upside all the douchey girls and guys can't wear their cowboy hats anymore. (myself included).
So what's left to do in Calgary now that the foreigners have left with their cameras and their maps and the grounds once again look barren and lonely?
HARRY POTTER PEOPLE!!!! it's out on Wednesday. I have my tickets! do you?
I'ma geek out for a minute.....
It's Harry Potter and the half blood prince and I'm personally looking forward to a little darker side of the magic. We'll see how it goes, I'll give you my personal review on Thursday.
Then again maybe not until Monday as I'll be out of town on a big fancy excursion for exclusive bloggers.
goooooooing camping with some friends. Word. Palabra.

1 comment:

  1. its been 10 days since this post, I for one question your commitment to blogging, We have yet to hear your review on harry potter, your thoughts on your camping, and you are gassier than normal.

    Please remedy all problems.

    sincerly,
    a concerned fan

    ReplyDelete