Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Stampede Retaliation

ok ok, I get the hostility. I didn't mean to insult by any means. I love this city, I'm a Calgary girl through and through. My short stint in Toronto proves it. ALL I was saying was that I was lacking the usual excitement and that the stampede was missing something FOR ME this year. Besides. shut up. this is MY blog. I can talk about anything I like. such as;
Jen Hard Knoxx Cheng leaves today for Istanbul and I think EVERYONE should check out jetsetzero.tv because she's gonna be on there soon.
ALSO
I'm going for Pho for lunch. I'm thinking soup, but undecided as it's fairly warm outside and that could be a bad choice, I may have the vermicelli noodles. With spring rolls. Delish!

1 comment:

  1. I wants a spring rolllllll...

    Dear Ask Asha Blargh,

    Sometimes I get sentimental thinking about all nighters. What's the longest you've gone without sleep?

    ReplyDelete