Thursday, July 9, 2009

Things I'd like to yell at people

karmap0lice said...
I wants a spring rolllllll...Dear Ask Asha Blargh,Sometimes I get sentimental thinking about all nighters. What's the longest you've gone without sleep?

Dear Karma,
I would like to tell you that the longest I've gone without sleep was just in the last few days because I'm uncharacteristically grumpy right now.
However, I went to bed at a very decent time last night.
I think the longest I've gone without sleep was less than 48 hours, and that was when I was just little, you know? when you were physically ABLE to stay up? now I cannot. I will fall asleep whether I want to or not roughly every 3 hours. I'm not narcoleptic, I just get bored alot.

SINCE I am grumpy I'd like to discuss people.
Aren't people stupid? here is a list of things I'd like to yell at them.
- don't block the sidewalk/escalator/door while I'm walking here, you may not be in a hurry but I want a cinnamon bun!
- you can't wear neon tights with jeans skirts!
- 17th Ave is not a safe haven for sluts! put your pants on.
- just because the whole city is happy doesn't mean I have to be!
- I'm sick of Jack Johnson!
- I know it was YOU that farted
- give me all your money!
- stop talking about yourself!
there's more but I got side tracked and I've lost my train of thought.

Asha

2 comments:

  1. -I don't like Jack Johnson enough to get sick of him. I'll stick with just not liking him.

    I also hate people who smoke on the Train Platforms right in front of the no smoking sign.

    ReplyDelete